My Traveling at Kom Pong Cham

 Hi every body this picture I take at Kompong Cham province with my friend . I had gone at Saturday when I free time .
I very happy when I had to visited at other province because I never visited to other province . It is a first time that I had saw of beauty of Kompong cham .

When I arrive I saw beauty of one place is Phum Acpivat Samdach Chak Krey Heng Sam Rin.
Have the same house that do as same as and have a road around the house it is so cute.

 I think so it is the place wonder full for me ...
I saw this province have develop a lot as same as road and other structures.
I had to watch potato farm it have a lot of farm and have a lot forest that make my feeling very very happy. I saw a lot of potato on the farm and have a lot of rubbers.





Wow ! Kompong cham province so cute .
I very very happy when I saw a good place and I think so I very very lucky that I had traveled .